Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 25


Wednesday, March 31, 2010
25 days without Leigh – 9:23 p.m.
Made it through the day. This note will be short as I'm running on fumes and need to get some sleep.
Two "God moments" today when I heard from two different people regarding how they want to strengthen their walk with God as a result of Leigh Ann's walk with the Lord. How stinkin' cool is that?!!
From a friend….

She made a impression on anyone who came in her life. I have to believe because she wore her faith, love for God and love for her neighbor on her sleeve for everyone to see, people knew she was different. I think everybody she came in contact with and was at her services knew she was a Christian and probably brought more people to Christ than I will ever dream to.

She has inspired me to tell everyone I know or ever meet moving forward what I am about. Because Of Leigh Ann I will refuse to have a funeral and have one person there who says " I did not know he went to Church and was a Christian".

And then I got a card from a friend of a friend who didn't even know Leigh but said she wants to live more for Christ because she's heard so many talk about Leigh's love for the Lord.
Selfishly I would trade all of this for Leigh to be back. And I wouldn't think twice about it. But it is very encouraging to know her death is causing others to think about the Lord. If there's an aspect of her death that I don't mind I guess it would be that one. May God get the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment