Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 314

Saturday, January 15th, 2011

Malia had the opportunity to spend the afternoon/evening with Grandma Peggy so I took advantage of the day and made it a "boys day/night out."  Caden and I watched every second of the Steelers beating the Ravens.  What a fun time it was to see my son get as excited as me!  Then it was on to the mall for some shopping, eating, and playing.  While we all continue to miss Leigh Ann (Bay made a toast "to mommy" at dinner), it was a precious few hours walking around with the boys. 

"Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." - Psalm 127:3 (NLT)

"Father, thank You for the little moments in life.  Thank You for my sons.  May they grow up to be men of God who love You more than life itself.  May Leigh Ann know we miss her so much but we're trying our best to be a happy family."

No comments:

Post a Comment