Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 60



Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Day 60 – May 6, 1996
We got married on a Monday night 14 years ago. The best Monday night of my life. I wish tomorrow could be spent waking up, hugging, kissing, and wishing each other a Happy 14th Anniversary. I wish that more than anything in the world. Knowing what I know now about life, love, and missed opportunities, I promise you Leigh, it would have been the best anniversary you ever knew.
I won't have that opportunity. The best I can do is to go to work, go to the cemetery, and spend tomorrow remembering what we had. And maybe through the tears I'll smile now and then, because we did have some great times.
Happy 14th Sug. I love you so much.
This isn't getting any easier.
Prayer Requests:
  • For all holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays to be done away with. Oh how I wish.
  • For the kids to have great memories of their mother on Mother's Day.
  • For the Memorial Event on Saturday to come off well. So many people have put in lots of hours. I'm so grateful.
"Father, thank You for such a wonderful woman to be married to."

No comments:

Post a Comment