Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 368

Thursday, March 10th, 2011

Day 368 - Life continues to move forward.  I've had a very "living in the present" week which I'll gladly take after last weekend.  Speaking of moving forward, Caden's latest acquisition - eye glasses.  Nothing too serious - still has 20/30 vision - but enough to warrant wearing glasses during the school day.

Love his new look!  Growing up before my eyes and while the temptation is to miss Leigh Ann, I'm choosing to enjoy the moment with those around me.  Nothing I can do but celebrate with Caden a small milestone in his life (albeit a costly one for me!).

Prayer Requests -
- Please continue to pray for Kate McRae and her fierce battle with cancer.
- Please pray for Caden as he transitions from no glasses to glasses.
- I would appreciate prayers to continue to live in the present.

"Father, I never want Leigh Ann to think I've ever stopped loving her.  Please capture my heart and convince me she's happy for me and the kids.  I know You're taking good care of her and I'd ask You'd remind me of that everyday.  Thank You for the blessings I've experienced this week."

No comments:

Post a Comment