Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 377

Saturday, March 19th, 2011


Day 377 - Kids were able to enjoy a few days at Disney with their grandparents.  I joined them on the last day and had a blast! 










Bailey bought an autograph book but instead of filling it with signatures he used it as a journal.  I was so impressed!  He spent a good chunk of time just writing away.  Caden completed his "Tour of Disney" by conquering the Tower of Terror - the last ride he'd never been on in all his trips.  And would you believe me if I told you my 5 year-old, princess-loving, sweet daughter went on every ride she could?! Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Matterhorn Bobsleds, and Space Mountain!!  She'd leave the ride grinning ear-to-ear saying, "It makes my tummy tingly!"

Nice knowing you Toontown!

No comments:

Post a Comment