Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 162

Monday, August 16th, 2010

Day 162 - A quick update for all who were praying or thinking about my first day back at school...

Today went very well.  Your prayers were heard and answered.  I was able to speak to my students with excitement, enthusiasm, and honesty regarding the upcoming year. 

I thought about Leigh a lot today.  Missed her when I left this morning, missed her throughout the day, and missed seeing her when I got home.  Apparently so did the kids as Caden cried himself to sleep tonight asking, "Why did she have to leave so early?"  Comforting words were hard to manufacture so I just rubbed his back and let him cry.  

Thanks again for all your support.  The kids and I are so grateful.

"Father, I don't have answers for Caden.  I probably never will.  I pray You will wrap Him in Your arms tonight.  I pray peace over him now and trust that he'll be safe in Your arms.  Heal his broken heart." 

No comments:

Post a Comment