Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 338

Tuesday, February 8th, 2011

Day 338 - Leigh's Blankies

A good friend took her cue from the Lord and has begun a ministry, "Leigh's Blankies."  I'll let her describe it to you...

http://leighsblankies.blogspot.com

God continues to use Leigh Ann's passing for His glory in ways that amaze us all and I can only be grateful for that.  I know Leigh has to be shaking her head thinking, "you've got to be kidding me" but it seems fitting based on how much she meant to all of us, how much we miss her, and how much we want others to know of the love of Christ.

And while I'm excited for what He might do through this ministry I can't help but be heartbroken tonight over hearing recent news of what many of you have been praying for in little Kate McRae.  According to her mother's most recent post (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate), the preliminary PET scans are showing positive results for cancer.  We continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment