Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 87

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Day 87 - Day 2 at Disney included:
- Character Breakfast

- Redwood Creek Challenge

- Golden Zephyr

- Jumpin' Jellyfish

- Mickey's Fun Wheel
- On Paradise Pier I shot baskets - make one shot and win a stuffed animal. 2 balls for $5. First $5 I made it on the second attempt which netted us a stuffed penguin. Paid another $5 because one stuffed animal wasn't enough for three kids. On the second attempt my ball bouced off the basket I was aiming at and went directly in to another basket! What are the odds?! Netted us a stuffed snake. Two stuffed animals I can assure you won't make the trip back to AZ with us!
- More swimming at the hotel
- My mom and Gene arrived for the remainder of our trip (Gene's first time at Disney).
- It's a Small World
- Tom Sawyer Cruise - forgot to check as we left the hotel if Bailey was wearing anything under his shorts...apparently not.


- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Big Thunder Runaway Train - Caden looks more scared than he actually was!

My dad and Gloria, along with the kids' cousins Ryan and Meagan arrived tonight. We'll have a full day at Disney tomorrow! Feet are throbbing and it's only Day 2! Yikes!

Prayer Requests -
- Prayers that five adults and five children can have a succesful Disney experience!
- Prayers that I would constantly be reminded to give God glory tomorrow.

"Father, I know many people don't get to experience vacations like the one the kids and I are experiencing this week. I'm truly thankful. I pray the kids (and I) would never take times like these for granted. Build in to our days times when we could truly express our love for each other and our thanks to You."

2 comments:

  1. Greg, it looks like you are having a great time. It is so fun to see all the smiles on the kids faces. Praying God continues to give you the strength you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava's response to Minnie Mouse..."AHHHHHHHHHHHH Thas Minnie Moose!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete